October 5th, 2010 Introducing the Complete DIY Catio Design Guide to Help You Build Your Own Outdoor Cat Enclosure!
If you’ve been wanting to build your own catio, but you don’t know where to start, then this is for you! Introducing the brand new complete DIY Catio Design Guide. This guide includes a full set of plans to help you build your own outdoor cat enclosure, no matter how much, or how little, space you have.
The DIY Catio Design Guide includes complete plans for building four different catio models in a variety of sizes. The guide includes a tools and materials list for each model plus color 3-D architectural drawings to help guide you through the process. The four models are:
Model 1: The Luxor Catio
The Luxor Catio is the most spacious design, perfect for cat owners with a big yard or large outdoor space who want to build a safe and spacious sanctuary for their cats. The Luxor is built away from the house and is connected by a cat run or tunnel “catwalk” which allows your cats to get from the house to the catio safely. The Luxor plans include Extra Large (16×16), Large (8×24), Medium (8×16), and Small (8×8).
Model 2: The Ritz Catio
The Ritz Catio attaches to one side of your house with access through a cat flap on the side of the house. This model allows you to use an existing door to access the catio yourself when you want to spend time with your kitty. The Ritz plans include Large (8×24), Medium (8×16), and Small (8×8).
Model 3: The Windows on the World Catio
The Windows on the World Catio is ideal for cat lovers with limited outdoor space. It attaches to the side of your house and uses the existing window to allow your cat access from inside your house. The Windows on the World Catio plans include Large (2×10) and Medium (2×5).
Model 4: The Petite Window Catio
The Petite Window Catio is supported on your window frame much like an AC unit. No more worrying about unsafe windows once you have your simple and secure Petite Window Catio built. Perfect for the urban cat lover!
The Catio Design Guide is exactly what you need to build your own catio, or use it to hire a handyman. The guide was created with the following considerations:
- Easy to construct with common tools even if you have little prior carpentry experience
- Detailed step-by-step instructions anyone can follow
- Simple design and construction process, complex building techniques are not needed
- Built from inexpensive common materials available at all local hardware stores
- Protected by buried wire screens to keep your cats safe from dangerous predators like coyotes
- Attractive designs which complement your home
- Plans can be scaled to suit your individual catio needs
- Easily customizable models, the simple addition of shelves and plants and a touch of your own creativity will make your catio complete
The complete DIY Catio Design Guide includes all 10 catio plans (Luxor – extra large, large, medium & small; Ritz – large, medium & small; Windows on the World – large & medium; and Petite Window) in a downloadable pdf for $49.99. The guide comes with a 60-day no questions asked money back guarantee, so if you don’t find it useful, your money will be refunded.
And just for visiting the site and submitting your email, you can receive five free bonus items:
- Tips for Growing Catnip & How to Make a Great Catnip Toy
- Deadly Plants for Cats
- Tips on Growing Oatgrass
- Tips on Growing Wheatgrass
- DIY Ideas for Your New Catio